JoshStanley.Info

Online Tools And Training From The Expert!

Facebook Success

Posted by Josh Stanley Monday, May 24, 2010

Facebook is a very complicated forum that most business owners find hard to navigate. The problem is most business owners are lacking an overall vision and strategy for Facebook. I was faced with this problem having used Facebook for a while investing a large amount of time achieving limited success. Recently I attended “Facebook Success the Neworld Way”. This is a four week class that will show you the vision and the strategy Neworld Coaching used to triple the size of the organization using Facebook.
This class will teach you how to gain, organize, and keep the lines of communication open with your Facebook contacts. This is where I was having my biggest problem using Facebook. I discovered a large segment of my friends where not communicating with me. This class has changed that. Mike and Dawn show you a system that entices your Facebook friends to keep the lines of communication with you open. This class also shows you how to manage your groups and fan pages to transfer contacts from Facebook into your business. The best part is all of this is achieved in one hour a day. I recommend “Facebook Success the Neworld Way” to every business owner.


http://bit.ly/FacebookNeworld

0 comments

Post a Comment